In this tutorial we will tell you about how to increase internal memory of Galaxy Mini s5570. Here’s the complete procedure:
Android has been one of the rapidly growing technologies in the field on Smartphone. Now android phones has become one of the best way to keep your personal things like snaps, documents & other data including e-mails with you. There is no doubt that android phones are one the finest gadget we have with us along with I-phones. If we talk about Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570, it has CPU of 600 MHz along with ARMv6 processor and Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset. It also has 384MB of RAM with internal storage of only 160 MB. It is available in affordable price of near Rs.8.5K. Its stunning look with sleek design makes it one of the best Smartphone in its category.
This guide is basically only for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570. Successful working of this procedure on any other device is still not confirmed. This tutorial’s application to any other device may produce some unwanted outcomes. We are not bounded if anything happens wrong with your device after applying this procedure. So, if you want to go further then continue on your risk.
Just follow the simple steps given below:
- Disable all security programs like firewall & antivirus on Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 as well as on your PC
- Your device’s Battery should be fully charged or must be at least 80%
- Take all the necessary backups of all possible things like: SMS, videos, Images, Bookmarks, songs, MMS settings, Contacts etc
- You have to install USB drivers of Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570
- Before you apply this procedure your phone must be rooted earlier
- You must have custom recovery image of your device before starting this procedure and to do so you can download and install ClockworkMod recovery on the device
- If you are not able to download that , then you have to unlock bootloader of your Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570
- Use a good conditioned USB port for connection between device & system with supplied USB cable of your android device.
- Enable USB debugging mode. To do so follows this. Go to Settings >> Applications >> Development >> Check this option ‘Enable USB Debugging’
Steps for Increasing Internal Memory on Samsung Galaxy Mini s5570:
Enter into the recovery mode after switching off the device and to do so press and hold the POWER button, HOME button & VOLUME down button simultaneously of your device.
When you get into the Recovery Mode, choose the option “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” for wiping off complete data & after that, choose the option “Wipe Cache Partition” to wiping off complete cache of Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570.
After clearing the cache go to the “Advanced” settings & choose the option “Wipe Dalvik Cache” this will wipe “Dalvik Cache” of your Smartphone.
Press back button to go back to main menu and reboot the android device
Now, you are required to download an app named MiniTool Partition Wizard & install it on the computer. Here is the download link for that tool.
Insert the memory card into the PC after removing that from your android device, you can use card reader for connection purpose. We advise you not to use USB cable, since this app has some compatibility issues with USB cable.
Double click on the app icon in your desktop to run this app.
Delete all the data on the SD card connected in your desktop, and to do so you can do right click on the option icon and choose the option delete.
After that click again on “option” and this time click on “create” new option. And then choose file as FAT32 & the size of the partition suitable according to you.
Now, choose option “Create as: Primary” & then alter it to Ext2-4 file system, if you need our recommendation then go for Ext2. After changing that again create new partition but this time it will be external actually it will store apps downloaded. After all choose “Apply”.
First of all download file named Link2SDcard and install it on the Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Smartphone.
When are done with Link2SD installing, then click on its icon to run it follow these steps:
1. You should select the option Ext2 and click OK after selecting it.
2. Now, restart your Smartphone after clicking OK.
3. When your device completely gets startup then navigate to “Settings” of device.
4. In settings, you should check both the options named “Auto Link” and “Auto Link Notification”. Then tap on Install location in the menu.
5. Now, Select the External icon & then choose option “Power off “.
Reboot Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 when the above process get finish by selecting the option “reboot system now”. You should reboot into the normal mode.
- How to increase RAM of Samsung Galaxy Y s5360
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 T-Mobile 4.1.2
- How to Root Kindle Fire HD 7 7.3.1 on Mac