One of the most common problem associated with Smartphone users is the low memory. If you are one of those who are frustrated from the restricted RAM of your Micromax A35. Then you are completely at the right article. Here we are going teach you how to increase RAM on Micromax A35.
Android Smartphone are an excellent way to take all your private and important files, images, data, and all other imperative data with you. Thus we can declare that it is one of the finest gadgets in our pocket which has plenty of information regarding you. But the only problem with our Micromax A35 is that it has got RAM of just 256 MB. Since we have Android OS benefits in our hand, therefore, we can remove this shortage of internal memory in Micromax A35.
Micromax A35 is a GSM device & featured with 1 GHz processor, a RAM of 256 MB and with expandable Internal Memory options up to 16 GB. Like the previous Micromax’s Android devices, it has also created a large user base or fan base. With an affordable price range, they also have provided some really good features with an elegant design and stunning look.
This tutorial is basically for Micromax A35. Successful working of this procedure on any other device is still not confirmed. This tutorial’s application to any other device may produce some unwanted outcome. We are not bounded if anything happens wrong with your device after applying this procedure. So, if you want to go further then continue on your risk.
Just follow the simple steps given below:
- Disable all security programs like firewall & antivirus on android device as well as on your PC
- Your device’s Battery should be fully charged or must be at least 80%
- Take all the necessary backups of all possible things like: SMS, videos, Images, Bookmarks, MMS settings, songs, Contacts etc
- You have to install USB drivers of your android device
- Before applying this procedure your Smartphone must be rooted earlier
- You must have a custom recovery image of your device before starting this procedure and to do so you can download and install ClockworkMod recovery on the device
- If you are not able to download that , then you have to unlock bootloader of your Smartphone
- Use a good conditioned USB port for connection between device & system with supplied USB cable of your device.
- Enable USB debugging mode. To do so follows this. Go to Settings >> Applications >> Development >> Check this option ‘Enable USB Debugging’
- You must install the latest version of both Java SDK as well as Android SDK on the PC.
Steps for Increasing RAM on Micromax A35:
First of all, turn off your Smartphone & enter into the Recovery Mode. To do so just press the Down Volume & the Home button simultaneously, and at the same time while pressing those buttons press down your Power button also.
When you are into the Recovery Mode, then select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option in order to wipe off complete data, after that, wipe off all the caches from your Smartphone memory by selecting the “Wipe Cache Partition” option.
Now, clear off the “Dalvik Cache” from your Android Smartphone. To do so you have to get into the “Advanced” settings and there you will have to select the “Wipe Dalvik Cache” option.
Now get back to the main menu of the Smartphone by pushing back button and then restart your Android Smartphone.
Now, you have to download MiniTool Partition Wizard app to your desktop and then install it. You can download that tool from this link: MiniTool Partition Wizard.
Take a card reader & put your Smartphone’s memory card into that & connect it from your desktop . Remember don’t use any usb cable as it may cause error in tool’s working performance.
Now, double click & run the above downloaded app in the pc.
Next you have to do is, just format the Sd card’s data by click on the SD card and right click on “Options” . Then choose “Delete” option.
Now, choose the “Create new option” by again right clicking on the “Option” icon.
Next, select the type of file as “FAT32” and then allocate the required space , that space should be that amount which you believe you’ll be utilizing.
Now, re-apply the same process as stated above and choose “Create as: Primary” and then alter it to Ext2, Ext3, or Ext4 file system (but it is recommend that you should use Ext2), so to make a fresh partition (external). The downloaded space will be utilized(stored) by this space.
Finally, choose the “Apply” option to complete it. After doing that you can insert your SD card back to Micromax A35.
Now, download the Link2SD files to your android device and then install it.
Now follow the below mentioned procedure after installing the Link2SD file.
1 . Click on ext2 option and then select the OK button.
2 . Next click on OK option to restart your Smartphone.
3 . Then go to the Settings.
4 . In the settings tab, you should check the options named “Auto Link” and “Auto Link Notification”. Then click on option “Install location “.
5 . Finally, click on External icon and after that choose Power off option to switch of your Smartphone.
After the completion of the above procedure, just select the option named “reboot system now” & then your Smartphone Micromax A35 will restart automatically, after that again reboot your Micromax A35 in the Normal Mode.
Related Articles :
- How to increase RAM on Micromax A27
- How to increase RAM on LG Motion 4G
- How to increase RAM on HTC ONE X +