In this article we will tell you how to root HTC Evo 4G 2.3.5 without a computer. Here are the complete details about the procedure.
What is rooting?
Rooting is a process of giving the administrative control to the users Smartphone or any other device running android operating system. The basic reason behind rooting is to overcome the limitations of not being able to uninstall factory apps or restrictions of running some specialized apps and performing some extreme operations which is not permitted to ordinary end user of android system.
The best thing about HTC is it’s kindness for the user to let them unlock their Smartphone’s bootloader. This allows you to install custom ROM and Kernels on you Smartphone. Basically what we want to say is unblocking the bootloader gives unrestricted access to the Smartphone. In order to get rid of some unwanted stock applications, factory restrictions, or power up its performances and to make device run faster than usual, the best way is to root the Root HTC One V.
Benefits of Rooting an android devices
- Rooting gives parental control of your android device.
- Rooting allows you to uninstall unwanted stock apps along with installing non permitted apps.
- Rooting gives benefit of improvement in the performance and also it enhances the speed of operating system of your Android device.
- Through rooting you can update your Android device, without asking for permission from the manufacturer, using custom ROMs and upgrades.
- Increase in the battery pack up of the Smartphone.
- Stunning visual experience.
- Upgrade in the baseband possibility after rooting the device.
This tutorial is basically for HTC Evo 4G. Successful working of this procedure on any other device is still not confirmed. This tutorial’s application to any other device may produce some unwanted outcome. We are not bounded if anything happens wrong with your device after applying this procedure. So, if you want to go further then continue on your risk.
Just follow the simple steps given below:
- Disable all security programs like firewall & antivirus on HTC Evo 4G as well as on your PC.
- Your device’s Battery should be fully charged or must be at least 80%.
- Take all the necessary backups of all possible things like: SMS, videos, Images, Bookmarks, MMS settings, songs, Contacts etc.
- You have to install USB drivers of HTC Evo 4G.
- Use a good conditioned USB port for connection between device & system with supplied USB cable of your device.
- Enable USB debugging mode. To do so follows this. Go to Settings >> Applications >> Development >> Check this option ‘Enable USB Debugging’.
- You must install the latest version of both Java SDK as well as Android SDK on the PC.
Steps for how to root HTC Evo 4G without a computer:
First of all download this 4Shared app on the HTC Evo 4G Smartphone.
Now open that app after successful installation otherwise try to re-install it
Just type this “z4root” on the search box of the app.
When you will search that, then you will see a lot of versions of z4root, just look for the name “Z4root ZTE blade” file and download its apk file.
When downloading gets finish then install that apk in HTC Evo 4G.
Now open that app after successful installation otherwise try to re-install it.
When that app will open then you will be prompted for 2 kind of options
- Temporary Root
- Permanent Root
Choose whichever option you want to and your HTC Evo 4G will be rooted.
Congratulations now you have successfully rooted your HTC EVO 4G 2.3.5 device & just for the confirmation download the Super user app on your device HTC EVO 4G or you can download any app which requires rooting permission.
Note: If you want to unroot your device then you can do that only through this app 4Shared app .
- How to Root HTC Evo 3D without a Computer
- How to Root HTC One M7 on Mac
- How to Root HTC One S without Computer