In this tutorial we will describe you the procedure of how to root Kindle Fire 6.3.2 on Mac. Here are the complete details.
What is rooting?
Rooting is a process of giving the administrative control to the users Tablet or any other device running android operating system. The basic reason behind rooting is to overcome the limitations of not being able to uninstall factory apps or restrictions of running some specialized apps and performing some extreme operations which is not permitted to ordinary end user of android system. Basically what we want to say is unblocking the bootloader gives unrestricted access to the tablet. In order to get rid of some unwanted stock applications, factory restrictions, or power up its performances and to make device run faster than usual, the best way is to root the kindle fire 6.3.2.
Benefits of Rooting an android devices
- Rooting gives parental control of your android device.
- Rooting allows you to uninstall unwanted stock apps along with installing non permitted apps.
- Rooting gives benefit of improvement in the performance and also it enhances the speed of operating system of your Android device.
- Through rooting you can update your Android device, without asking for permission from the manufacturer, using custom ROMs and upgrades.
- Increase in the battery backup of the tablet.
- Stunning visual experience.
- Upgrade in the baseband possibility after rooting the device.
This tutorial is basically for kindle fire 6.3.2. Successful working of this procedure on any other device is still not confirmed. This tutorial’s application to any other device may produce some unwanted outcome. We are not bounded if anything happens wrong with your device after applying this procedure. So, if you want to go further then continue on your risk.
Just follow the simple steps given below:
- Disable all security programs like firewall & antivirus on kindle fire 6.3.2 as well as on your MAC.
- Your device’s Battery should be fully charged or must be at least 80%.
- Take all the necessary backups of all possible things like: SMS, videos, Images, Bookmarks, MMS settings, songs, Contacts etc.
- You have to install USB drivers of kindle fire 6.3.2.
- Use a good conditioned USB port for connection between device & system with supplied USB cable of your device.
- Enable Sideloading on kindle fire. To do so follows this. Go to Settings >> More >> Device >> Check this option “Allow installation of apps”.
- Enable ADB mode of Kindle Fire HD. To do so navigate to Settings >> Security & there turn on “Enable ADB” & select “OK” when warning pops up.
Steps for how to root kindle fire 6.3.2 on Mac:
Download this file KindleFireRootMac.zip.
After downloading it unzip he file on the desktop of MAC or anywhere you want.
Connect your kindle fire with the computer with the help of USB cable.
Click on the “Disconnect” option on the Kindle fire to turn off the Disk drive mode of Kindle fire’s USB.
Go to the directory “Kindle fire root Mac” (downloaded file) by typing cd path / Kindlefirerootmac
Make a directory named android and to do so, type mkdir android (on the same path).
Copy and paste all files to new folder. Just type: cp adb_usb.ini /path/.android.
Make sure that your kindle fire is detected by your PC. To verify that type
./adb_mac kill server
& after execution of the above command, type this
You will get this kind of result: List of attached devices is: 34912834323000000700 devices
At last type sh runmemac.sh.
You are all done here, now your Kindle fire will get reboot after rooting process get complete.
For verification of successful rooting of kindle fire 6.3.2 navigate to Settings >> more >> All applications, here you will see a SuperUser app, if it is not there then download it from here and run it.
- How to Connect Xperia Play to TV
- How to Unroot Galaxy S3 Sprint without Computer
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T 4.1.1