In this article we will tell you how to root Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket 4G i727 without computer. Here’s the complete procedure.
What is rooting?
Rooting is a process of giving the administrative control to the users Smartphone or any other device running android operating system. The basic reason behind rooting is to overcome the limitations of not being able to uninstall factory apps or restrictions of running some specialized apps and performing some extreme operations which is not permitted to ordinary end user of android system.
The best thing about Samsung is that, the procedure for rooting the Smartphone is available on internet and thus we can easily unlock the Smartphone’s bootloader. This allows you to install custom ROM and Kernels on you Smartphone. Basically what we want to say is unblocking the bootloader gives unrestricted access to the Smartphone. In order to get rid of some unwanted stock applications, factory restrictions, or power up its performances and to make device run faster than usual, the best way is to root the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket 4G i727.
Benefits of Rooting an android devices:
- Rooting gives parental control of your android device.
- Rooting allows you to uninstall unwanted stock apps along with installing non permitted apps.
- Rooting gives benefit of improvement in the performance and also it enhances the speed of operating system of your Android device.
- Through rooting you can update your Android device, without asking for permission from the manufacturer, using custom ROMs and upgrades.
- Increase in the battery pack up of the Smartphone.
- Stunning visual experience.
- Upgrade in the baseband possibility after rooting the device.
This tutorial is basically for Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket 4G i727. Successful working of this procedure on any other device is still not confirmed. This tutorial’s application to any other device may produce some unwanted outcome. We are not bounded if anything happens wrong with your device after applying this procedure. So, if you want to go further then continue on your risk.
Just follow the simple steps given below:
- Disable all security programs like antivirus on Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket 4G i727 as well as on your PC.
- Your device’s Battery should be fully charged or must be at least 80%.
- Take all the necessary backups of all possible things like: SMS, videos, Images, Bookmarks, MMS settings, songs, Contacts etc.
Steps to be followed for rooting Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket 4G i727 without computer are:
First download the 4Shared app on your Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket 4G i727.
After successful installation of 4Shared app, just open it.
After opening the app, type “z4root” in search box.
Now you can see many versions of z4root are there, so don’t download just any one. Download the one naming “Z4root ZTE blade” and download the apk for it.
Now after downloading the app, install it in your Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket 4G i727.
After successful completion of installation, just open the app and you’ll find two options one “Temporary Root” and another “Permanent Root”.
Choose whichever option you want to and your Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket 4G i727 will be rooted.
Now your Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket 4G i727 is rooted & you can check it by using Super app on your Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket 4G i727 & if you need to verify, download the SuperUser app to verify it yourself.
If you want to re-root or want to unroot your Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket 4G i727 then you can do it by using Z4Root app only. After rooting when you’ll restart the app, you’ll get both of the above options. And you can choose whichever suits you the best.
That’s all. You’ve successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket 4G i727 without computer.
We hope this article about how to root Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket 4G i727 without computer helped you.
Related Articles :
- How to turn off safe mode on Samsung Galaxy Note
- How to Turn Off Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- How to turn off safe mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 2