In this tutorial we will guide you how to screenshot on LG Optimus S. Here’s the complete procedure.
Wondering if you can take screenshots on your LG Optimus S? Well, you have been routed to the right place then. There are various ways through which you can easily take screenshots on your LG optimus. In this tutorial, I’m going to cover some of them.
Taking Screenshots become way too easy if you’re phone is rooted. You just have to download an app for it and you’re done. These applications let you take screenshots easily and quickly. Some applications comes with advanced features such as sharing a image, cropping an image and saving it with different formats such as .png or .jpeg file and more. But this is only possible with rooted phones which let you install such apps.
Users with unrooted LG Optimus S, cannot take the advantage of such apps available in the market. To root your phone, read our article How to root LG Optimus S ?
Here’s how you can get the screenshot apps:
1. On your phone, go to Market app from your Homescreen and then go to Search icon. Type ‘Screenshot’ into the search box and then tap ‘GO’.
2. You would now see a list of various screenshot apps on your screen. Examples ‘screenshot ER 2’ and ‘screenshot it’ Note: these applications works only on rooted android mobile phones.
3. Choose the app of your choice and click on the Download button ( of blue colour in the upper right corner). Tap ‘ Accept and Download’ to download the app and allow it to access the Internet and use space on SD card.
4. Install the app once download is complete. Now go to Applications to open the downloaded app and follow the instructions.
5. To take the most out of it, test it for different features available.After taking a shot, Save the captured shot on your device by tapping SAVE button.You can also share the picture over the web using SHARE option available in the app.
Note: This will not work for unrooted android phones.
So, while we were busy mentioning the dedicated screenshot apps for rooted phones, Did you think about rooting your phone ? No? I guess you don’t want to root your phone, but you do want to take screenshots. No big deal.
Here is the app for you. ‘NO Root Screenshot’. But you need to spend some money here. Though, not a big amount. Go to the link below to get it :
Buy the app and install it on your phone. You can find it in the Apps manager folder once it is installed. Run the app and you’re done. Happy Clicking!!!!.
Not in mood to spend money, neither you want to root your phone ? Well then this is something you can try. Though for some people, it doesnt turned out to be fruitful. But give it a try.
1. Go to the screen on your phone, you want to capture.
2. On the same screen, hold down the Volume down and Power button simultaneously. This will capture the screen and the image will be stored by default to the path below:
3. Go to the path mentioned above and check to see if image exist. If it does, Have fun. If it doesn’t ,then spend some money or root your phone.
Some other articles on Android
- How to unroot Kindle Fire HD
- How to downgrade Sony Xperia Arc
- How to root Samsung galaxy S plus
- How to organize apps in custom folders on Android